Welcome to the Derby Branch Messageboard.

When creating a username, please use your real name and put your Membership No. in the signature.
Please abide by the Society Web Guidelines when posting.

Profile Register Memberlist Search Log in to check your private messages Usergroups FAQ Log in

A Notice in the Vleyborian Shrine

Derby Fools And Heroes Forum Index -> The Chapel

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Apprentice

DannyWatson

Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:27 pm    
Post subject: A Notice in the Vleyborian Shrine

To any kind followers of the White Lady,

It has recently come to my attention that there are people who worship Lady Vleybor who may be slain with support by the law. I am sure that anyone would agree that the legal slaughter of any who would desire peace and honour the sanctity of life is a travesty to civilisation.

These followers of the White Lady's teachings are known as Green Peace and can be killed by anyone who chooses to entirely because they are foulspawn. I write this petition in the hopes that those of you who can help to save our fellow believers in peace will join me in requesting from the courts and the nobility that any member of Green Peace be made a citizen protected by Ithronian law.

If nothing is done for these people, they will no doubt be slain by uncaring guardsmen and unbelieving foulspawn alike. By saving Green Peace, we can help spread the word of Lady Vleybor to many more who would otherwise never know the meaning of peace.

I only hope that someone with the power to help agrees with my plea. Praise be to Lady Vleybor,

Cole Roberts- Guildsman Physician and Kindred to Lady Vleybor

Derby Fools And Heroes Forum Index -> The Chapel