Welcome to the Derby Branch Messageboard.

When creating a username, please use your real name and put your Membership No. in the signature.
Please abide by the Society Web Guidelines when posting.

Profile Register Memberlist Search Log in to check your private messages Usergroups FAQ Log in

Tuesday evening

Derby Fools And Heroes Forum Index -> The Chapel

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Master

Bohemia

Master

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:41 pm    
Post subject: Tuesday evening

*Foj wanders in, scans a few notices and half bows half curtsies to each shrine, Vleybor last. She holds a hand above it for a moment and then steps back, kneels and holds out her hold symbol in prayer. She seems to waver in and out of elven and human*

Holy Mother, font of love and life, hear my prayer.
I pray to you to exhalt your name and praise you. You are my protector, my saviour, my love. You are the wind that moves me, the earth that cradles me and the river that brings forth life. You are everything and everywhere and yet sometimes you seem so far away. Please, help me to be peaceful.

*Foj concentraits on her breathing for what seems like ages*

My love was taken from me too soon. My heart aches and my spirit is bruised but my life does go on. I miss him every day and I know that I will be with him eventually, but before then I must learn to love again. Without love, that you have blessed us with, life means little. A world full of hate is no true life. I must find peace within myself before I can enter into your embrace and to do this I must learn to love. And to love, I must learn to be more accepting of people who know no better.

*again she meditates for a long time*

And now I call upon your brothers.

Holy Lord of Mercy, hear my prayer.

I pray to you to ask for aid. I need help in understanding what it is that must be done. What it is that I must do to send on your devoted follower to your halls. He must know his rest and I worry that I might fail in helping him find it.

Holy Lord of Mercy, hear my prayer. Holy Lord of the Hunt, hear my prayer. I pray to you both to ask for aid in saving she who was the huntsmans daughter. I don't understand what a reverent is but I know that he soul is in pain. I wish to free her and send her to your halls so that she might not feel pain anymore. Please help her hold on a little longer.

Ever blessed be your names.

Praise be to Vleybor.
Praise be to the Seven.
Praise be to Kharach.
Praise be to the Seven.
Praise be to Longstor.
Praise be to the Seven.

Praise be to the Seven....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Derby Fools And Heroes Forum Index -> The Chapel