Welcome to the Derby Branch Messageboard.

When creating a username, please use your real name and put your Membership No. in the signature.
Please abide by the Society Web Guidelines when posting.

Profile Register Memberlist Search Log in to check your private messages Usergroups FAQ Log in

Contact Numbers and Event Details

Derby Fools And Heroes Forum Index -> OOC Posts

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Apprentice

Jaraden

Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:19 am    
Post subject: Contact Numbers and Event Details

Due to my rather lesser ability of making sense of the time-chart, and reading through details, or finding the details to read through in alot of cases, I haven't been able to actually find out the precise dates of events, or their locations, and when I finally asked somebody personally, it was too late when I realised I had forgotten to ask the time it starts and finishes, which led to me assuming it was early morning, arriving too early, and it being too cold to wait there too long with my lift.

So what I was hoping somebody would help me with, is if somebody who's a regular event-goer, maybe knows the finer details of when things are happening and such, a referee, anybody, if I could ask for a phone number? Posting on the board although leads to help eventually, doesn't always yield quick results, and sometimes the internet isn't available, but a phone is readily accessible almost always, and if I'm worried, or I can't figure out when the next event is, I can just call and ask, that's a big reassurance, I've already planned to go to two events, but ended up not going because of a lack of information.

I'm not saying that the information isn't accessible from the internet, but I've not been able to get things straight from my perspective as to address' and dates or times, and I'm not the only one in this house who's tried, so if anybody is willing to help I would be grateful.

- Jean-Luc

Branch Ref

Vau

Branch Ref

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:28 am    
Post subject:

Hiya, glad to be of help.

We try to meet around 10:30 at the Allestree Park car park off Woodlands Road.

Allestree Park

The events are the second sunday and fourth sunday of every month. The next few are;

Sunday 23rd May 2010
Sunday 13th June 2010
Sunday 27th June 2010
Sunday 11th July 2010
Sunday 25th July 2010

Hope that helps!

Gary Smith, Derby Referee, TGG

Too Damn Frothy

EB Derby

Too Damn Frothy

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:51 pm    
Post subject:

If you are looking for branches that are running at other times then I'd recommend keeping an eye on the national board "When are branches running" it's kept up to date and is where branches will update info (link below)

http://www.foolsandheroes.org/Boards/viewforum.php?f=50

Alternatively, if you can find someone that can give you lifts and check with them which future events they are going to.

The national board is also useful for finding out about full weekend events, but once you becaome a full member your LO will send out emails with that info on anyway.

Hope to see you next time.

Emma
Rayne McKay
1st Eastreach Militia
-----------------------------
Emma
Derby Ref
Springfest Admin.

Derby Fools And Heroes Forum Index -> OOC Posts