Welcome to the Derby Branch Messageboard.

When creating a username, please use your real name and put your Membership No. in the signature.
Please abide by the Society Web Guidelines when posting.

Profile Register Memberlist Search Log in to check your private messages Usergroups FAQ Log in

Free Eldenshay

Derby Fools And Heroes Forum Index -> Eldenshay

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Too Damn Frothy

NPC

Too Damn Frothy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:31 am    
Post subject: Free Eldenshay

So many of us have been forced to hide, afraid of what would happen to us if we spoke out against Ar'Varok and Tyressan, yet also afraid of what outsiders would do to us all without their protection. A prison of fear is still a prison, and only with courage can we escape it.

Many of you will have thought of me as one of your jailers, and for that I feel shame, just as for the actions I took to maintain this pretence, which one day I shall stand up and take accountability for. One day when we are free.

Tyressan has been arrested by Cor'thear Minhiriath and the Tesrae Militia and in accord to treaties dating back to the founding of Derwentshire, which he illegally set aside, he was delivered back to the mannish nobility for trial. He was tried before the Earl of Derwentshire, whom those treaties apply, and Justice Drake who is known and respected by our people. At this trial his crimes of treason, mass murder and heresy against Derwentshire and the Ithronian Crown were listed, and also his innumerable crimes of Kinslaying against our own people, betrayal of our people and the shocking and disgusting crimes of trafficking our people's souls to Sharda in return for favours were revealed and witnessed by Lawkeeper Idril Žerindė of Sidhe. He selected trial by combat and was subsequently slain by Justice Drake.

Fhaintesrae was subsequently assaulted by a combination of adventurers working to help free our people and the Free Tahl'otar who have followed me. Though losses were great and the battle hard, scores were rescued from the Fhaintesrae camps and we are told that Ar'Varok was slain, though the Crown of the Abhorred One did not let him rest. Substantially weakened and now lacking cogent leadership, the Aglarīn, the Silvereye and all undead and demons garrisoning the Capital were forced to retreat.

The Aglarīn have been revealed to have been corrupted by Tyressan's evil and cruelty, he adopted a policy of "blooding", forcing new recruits to the Aglarīn to commit kinslaying against political enemies of Tyressan, dissidents or faithful.

"A Kinslayer surrenders all rights of Kin".

Therefore the standing order regarding the Aglarīn, is that if they refuse when challenged to relinquish the black bands of their livery and surrender their weapons, they are to be considered Kinslayers and you are free to strike at them with all necessary force. As witnessed by the Lawkeeper.

Rise Eldenshay. Rise up and oppose Ar'Varok and his Silvereye. Rise up and erase the stain of Tyressan's legacy. Rise up to fight to honour our commitments to Earl and Crown. Rise up to fight for the Light of the Seven to shine on us clearly once more.

Free Eldenshay

Derby Fools And Heroes Forum Index -> Eldenshay