Welcome to the Derby Branch Messageboard.

When creating a username, please use your real name and put your Membership No. in the signature.
Please abide by the Society Web Guidelines when posting.

Profile Register Memberlist Search Log in to check your private messages Usergroups FAQ Log in

Church of Vleybor announcement

Derby Fools And Heroes Forum Index -> Temple Quarter

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Too Damn Frothy

NPC

Too Damn Frothy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:16 pm    
Post subject: Church of Vleybor announcement

To Vleybor's followers,

We have entered a time of danger where our very love of the Gods is being used against us.

Tholon is attacking Ithron by desecrating our most holy places.

Demons, undead and Tholonese humans are attacking shrines, destroying the relics and using the corrupted power to create portals and a dark mist.

Those of faith within the area may suffer head wounds dependent on the faith of the shrine destroyed, it is at least those of the opposite faith but there has been nothing to suggest it isn't those of the same faith also.

The dark mist that covers the land is the same as what has destroyed Llaminusia. When I was there it felt like it had destroyed everything with Vleybor's spark.

The High Primate has asked that we remove all relics to safer places. I will not demand of any of you that you give up the shrines that you tend or that the people around rely on. However I ask of you all to look into your hearts, and consider the consequences.

Loss of the relics and our holy places, inviting this mist to cover more of the land, invasions of demons and undead are all terrible things. We as Vleyborians must also look to the lives of those who would defend us and those that we keep safe.

I ask that each of you who tends a shrine, look to its security.

Is it safe ? The demon leading these attacks appears to be able to teleport as it wishes and cannot be easily tracked by normal means.

Could the shrine be moved to somewhere safer ? Perhaps banding with followers of the other Gods in your area would keep you all safer ?

Are you putting people at unnecessary risk by doing nothing ?

Think on these things and send word of you wishes. If you need help, ask.

May Lady Vleybor hold you safely in her arms,

Primate Olivia.

Derby Fools And Heroes Forum Index -> Temple Quarter