Welcome to the Derby Branch Messageboard.

When creating a username, please use your real name and put your Membership No. in the signature.
Please abide by the Society Web Guidelines when posting.

Profile Register Memberlist Search Log in to check your private messages Usergroups FAQ Log in

Council of Eldenshay
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Derby Fools And Heroes Forum Index -> Eldenshay

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Branch Ref

Vau

Branch Ref

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:53 pm    
Post subject: Council of Eldenshay

Please note - the following is a meeting in Fhaintesrae that is open to any Elves of Eldenshay. Please treat the following as OoC information unless you are a pure elf attending who can speak fluent Elven.

Thanks - "E"G-CC

Too Damn Frothy

NPC

Too Damn Frothy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:56 pm    
Post subject:

This Council is now in session;
Present include Councillor Tondrandķr, Councillor Nķnielmagor, Councillor Bellathron, Councillor Ar-Varok o’i’Kelevhen, Councillor Mīrseron, Councillor Lithcirion, Councillor Isilwen, Councillor Aeabrźg and Councillor Corusirio and myself, High Councillor Yavinithae. This meeting is declared quorum as ten out of the eleven seats are represented.

This meeting is to determine a course of action in response to the disturbing reports brought to us by the returning Ithilgweth from Nerese. I have here a report from the Colonel who was second in command to General Sīdh (OoC - pronounced Szeeth).

----------

We arrived in Nerese to an extremely bloody battle. We attached ourselves to the Oluthonian contingent under the command of Baron Von Mordburg due mainly to the respect the General had for the Baron, and partially since communiqués with the other War Council commanders did not either get through or were ignored or treated with suspicion despite the Baron's assurances.

The General assessed the current campaign and realised that the Ithronian Knight's insistence on a headlong charge forward toward the gap in the mountains, called later by our allies "der Hexenkessel", was opening up large and dangerous flanks in our lines that could easily be exploited by our enemies. Still worse the Knight's thrust was cutting off the enemies escape routes meaning that routing the enemy force was no longer an option. Considering the fanaticism of the enemy, surrender was also extremely unlikely, which meant the knights had left us no choice but the wholesale slaughter of the enemy, which of course would only come at high cost to our own troops.

After consulting with the Baron, the Ithilgweth where deployed on wide ranging skirmishing missions to make our vulnerable flanks appear to be a lot better defended than they were. During these missions intelligence was also gathered on the deployment of the enemy forces. It soon became apparent that a large force of enemy where trapped in the forest bordered to the north by the mountains and blockaded on the west & south by the Ithronian mercenaries, with their only means of escape all but cut off by the knights to the east where they had grudgingly agreed to leave the narrowest avenue of escape to the enemy forces. An avenue that was far too small to hope to rout a large disorganised enemy force through.
Our scouting missions had determined that the forest was filled with a large force of enemy skirmishers, dug in with many tunnels. These skirmishers were certainly outmatched in open fields by the formal ranks of our allied regulars, however when skirmishing in close woodland they would be able to inflict losses on us at least one to one.

The general reported such to the Baron and indicated that if he held such a wood that he knew as home, he could easily hold off and inflict tremendous losses on a force our allies’ size even if he only possessed the four hundred Ithilgweth that we arrived with. Worse still, undead and Shardan elements had also been spotted, and due to the soft cover Line-of-Sight for mages to dismiss them was extremely curtailed. The Baron asked for advice and the General pointed out that the wood was half dead and dry as tinder in the baking Neresian sun. So messages to warn allies to withdraw from the forest were sent and the Ithilgweth were deployed to use fire arrows to burn the enemy out. Unfortunately, some of the allies failed to pull out in time and some fifty of the Ithilgweth were also trapped when the winds unexpectedly changed. However, thanks to their sacrifice the enemy force was smashed, their survivors easily mopped up by the allied regulars. The flames also dealt with the majority of the enemy undead and left the Shardans scattered and exposed. At that point the Neresian south fell under full allied control and the knightly forces in the Hexenkessel were protected from a potentially devastating flank assault while holding a gap, a protection that certainly in my view swung the battle considering the carnage in the Hexenkessel.

After this rumour came us that the council where actually angry at our help and the sacrifice our troops had made. I was astounded, as even if they worshipped Lord Longstor, how could the class the destruction of a forest filled with heretics, demons and undead - in order to win the war to retrieve stolen souls and lifeforce - wanton? Forest fires are common in hot countries, and they recover quickly, but to sacrifice thousands of lives to death at the hands of Shardan worshippers and their unholy allies was unimaginable. However, the General only seemed quietly amused and resigned to their actions. He left orders that the Ithilgweth were to obey the Baron only and quietly went with the mannish mercenary brutes that insisted on chaining him and dragging him to the mannish camp.

Shortly after the General's arrest, the Baron's comrade called Baron Von Kreig came to us and told us that Baron Von Mordburg had been badly wounded in a mission he embarked on without any support from the War Council. Von Kreig also muttered darkly that their own experience of their Ithronian allies was also quite poor and Oluthon had suffered more than their fair share of casualties. The Generals orders were specific and the Oluthonian warning quite explicit, so at that point I ordered the Ithilgweth to withdraw from the field and return to Eldenshay, as such blatant treachery seemed to my mind a precursor to a renewed assault on our homeland while our best fighters and most able commanders were away.

----------------------

The colonel was not advised, but surely knew, that General Sīdh was actually General Saeren Minhiriath, who surrendered himself to the King at the end of the Dagor-Delurūth and agreed to allow himself to appear to be executed and then to recruit the Ithilgweth and use his millennia of military experience to help win the war in Nerese. This was done in return for the King to guarantee that Eldenshay remain under elven administration.
Though the Colonel did not witness the subsequent events, our informants indicated that the commanders of the expedition put the General on a show trial and then he was dragged away and murdered by Longstorian fanatics without a chance of fair trial or even hearing his “sentence” passed.
With these events there remains little doubt in my mind that the conspiracy of hatred against our people that murdered the general’s unarmed and defenceless daughter is still strong and active in the ruling bodies of Ithron. By isolating the Ithilgweth and then murdering the greatest military genius we have ever known on the charges of effectively killing their enemies there can be little doubt that a renewed genocidal war is about to be launched against us. It is still unknown whether this treachery was envisaged by the rulers of Ithron or whether conspirators have turned events to their own advantage, but at this time we need to decide how to best defend our people, and also how to respond to such outrageous acts in a way that will show that Eldenshay is still strong and will not allow mistreatment of our people to go unpunished.

The chair now recognises Councillor Isilwen, who may be able to shed some light on events surrounding the "trial" and murder of the General.

Master

Celebgil

Master

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:17 pm    
Post subject:

*bows to assembled company*

Honoured Councillors, I was present at the millitary tribunal which condemned General Sidh, who was General Saeren. However, I was unfortunately trapped at the back behind a good number of large men in armour, so I did not hear all that I wished to. I believe my father, Lord Kyrissulean Suis-Erin, and my friend, Saretheal Estrelle Nimbrithil Nenhama (whom you know as Foj), were closer to the front and could hear more, so I will leave them to describe, when they arrive.

However what I can say is this: the Soldiery (of which the Ithilgweth were considered part) were operating in Nerese under millitary law: one crime, and the death penalty applies, also the 'trials' were not real trials, simply millitary tribunals to determine innocence or guilt. No defence was possible. This arrangement was apparently heavily publicised before and during the assault upon Nerese.

This does not however excuse what happened to Sidh/Saeren, however it does provide some measure of explanation for the 'summary justice' that occurred.

It seems that the version of events produced by the then Knight Commander (now deceased) was not what truly happened, both from the testimony of the brave Colonel, and from conversation I have had with the new Marshall of Ithron, Xavier Drake (I believe he would have been in command of the Oluthonian troops, under his other title )

I cannot fathom why a fabricated, or at the very least, badly distorted version of the story was produced at the trial. Also it would seem that what occurred was under the orders of Xavier Drake, he said to me that he could not understand why he was simply given a dishonourable discharge, when Sidh/Saeren was executed. You do not punish the soldier when it was the commander's mistake.

Also, on a related matter, can I ask that the Council does not make any hasty decisions regarding the actions of the new Knight Commnander. Since I arrived in Fhaintesrae, I received a comunique from him, informing me that 'as a precaution' he was increasing the number of Griffin order troops in the area around Eldenshay. He apologises for this aggresive action, but he fears an attack from within Eldenshay following what happened to the General. He swears to me that it is not an invasion force, and offers to stand before the Council to be examined upon this issue, and to speak in place of the late Sir Constantine should we wish to discuss the reasons for the execution of General Saeren.

I hope I have been helpful, if there are any questions, feel free to ask me.

(Heather LD10)

Too Damn Frothy

NPC

Too Damn Frothy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:37 pm    
Post subject:

*The Council listens in quiet contemplation until the mention of the Griffin build up when there is a quite uncharacteristic unsettled muttering from the Council and those elves attending, but they wait until you finsh*.

*Councillor Mīrseron: * That is highly disturbing news Councillor, within the last few cycles the mannish knights have felt the need to mass on our borders and both build-ups were direct pre-cursors to a pre-emptive strike against our people. One even led to the outbreak of the Dagor-Delurūth and was only repulsed with minimum casualties thanks to the skill of the fallen General and the mastery of Councillor Ar-Varok's kinsmen.

Councillor can we really trust this mortal to be any more trustworthy than his predecessors?

Master

Bohemia

Master

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:14 pm    
Post subject:

*Foj has been quietly standing at the back*

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Master

Celebgil

Master

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:14 pm    
Post subject:

*nods to Councillor Mīrseron*

A good point Councillor, however, both times in recent cycles, our home was under the control of the Abhorred One, and the mortals felt they had a justification for attack. This time I am sure, Grayson means what he says, and the build up is purely defensive. Humans may be violent and aggresive, but they are not stupid or genocidal. They will not attack us simply for land or because of our race. We are legally, citizens of their land, and thus any unprovoked attack upon us would bring the penalty of the human law down upon them.

As for why I trust the Human Knight Commander further than the previous one. He is a young man, who I believe from conversation and correspondence, is pure of heart and intention. He is good friends with a number of elves, and has asked me for advice on our customs before, to make his friends happy. I trust him to behave correctly, to ask advice, and to take advice, I would also reccomend that the Council takes him up on his offer to appear and be questioned, and listen to what he has to say. He will listen to us, and he will explain his reasoning and hopefully allay concerns. I will vouch for his behaviour if you agree to allow him to come before us.

(Heather LD10)

Too Damn Frothy

NPC

Too Damn Frothy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:41 pm    
Post subject:

*Councillor Mīrseron: * I do hope that you are not succumbing to the naivety that caused your associate Saretheal to so misjudge mortals. You claim that mannish law will prevent such atrocities but where was mannish law when Saeren was slain for serving mannish interests faithfully? Where was mannish law when the mortal that gave Saeren's orders was let free? Where was mannish law after the atrocity against Aerenya at the peaceful gathering of your wedding, Councillor? Where was mannish law after Saretheal was duped into letting murdererous mortals into our woods? Where was mannish law when a senior member of your guild, already barely punished for the murder of an elven elder, led an invasion of our land without any formal declaration of war?

*Councillor Aeabrźg*: Peace, Councillor. We do Tesrae no honour by such tirades, and your point is well made. The behaviour of mortals has a consistency that belies their evanescent lives. Some councillors here will remember as me the still unsolved murder of Lady Minhiriath. Assuredly the Prince was used as a reason for many attacks against us, but we have been under attack since long before he returned.

*Councillor Bellathron*: Indeed but perhaps this mortal can help bring understanding?

*Councillor Aeabrźg*: Perhaps, but I for one would not bring a mortal before this council until they can show that they are willing to take responsibility for their actions. They merely branded Aerenya's murderer and made him pay a pittance for fleet years that was somehow meant to replace the wealth of her art unborn. They failed to pursue the revelations of conspiracy involved in her murder. There is no reason to expect this mortal to be able to show us justice in Saeren's murder and whether he is malign or misinformed do we really want his words to poison our people and make them embrace the rebellion of the Aglarīn?

*Councillor Ar-Varok (A Dark Elf)*: Cousin, if I may, do not forget to see events from the eyes of mortals, each generation acts the same because all they see is our mistrust and bitterness over events that are to them so far out of their knowledge as to be inconsequential. If we do not reach out to each new generation of mortals than how can you expect them not to respond as did the old. However, since the Aglarīn have been mentioned let me say this, the mortals did themselves - as well as us - a terrible disservice in the sands of Nerese. There they slew the only mind that could match and even out manouevre Saeren's pupil. The real reason for not bringing an important mortal before us escapes you, what do you think would please Tyressan more than an opportunity to assassinate this mortal while in our care and thereby bring war anew between mortals and Eldenshay. What choice would that leave our people but to turn to the only one they will believe has the chance to win such a war. You would give rule of Eldenshay to Tyressan without his needing to shed anything except mortal blood.

*High Councillor Yavinithae*: The time for decisions has not yet come. We will determine later whether we should allow the mortal before us. In the meantime Councillor Isilwen, we thank you for your information and ask whether you would care to add more or whether you would like the chair to recognise those you have brought to speak?

Master

Celebgil

Master

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:51 pm    
Post subject:

I have said all I can High Councillor. I hope I was of use.

Please, allow my companions to speak.

*bows to Yavinithae and the others, then takes her seat*

(Heather LD10)

Too Damn Frothy

NPC

Too Damn Frothy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:09 pm    
Post subject:

*High Councillor Yavinithae*: Very well Councillor, we thank you again for that vital information.

The chair now recognises Kyrissulean Suis-Erin, and Saretheal Estrelle Nimbrithil Nenhama. Please address the council and let your words be measured by them.

Branch Ref

PeteFrench

Branch Ref

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:09 pm    
Post subject:

*Stepping forward, flowing black robes echoing the darkness in his voice*

Respected members of the Council, fellow Cousins.

As Tinu'nin Maple has already stated, I was present at the sickening events in Nerese that purported to be "justice" under HuMan laws. A number of disturbing matters will be raised in this testimony. I would ask that as all here listen to my words, they remember that the HuMans are an immature race who need guidance from our People in order to elevate themselves towards a semblance of civilisation.

I believe that the HuMans have several phrases that describe my summary of events. Take a midpoint between "kangaroo court" and "lynch mob" and you will have a rough guide.

Like many of our People who answered the call to Nerese, I arrived partway through what, for the moment, we will call a "trial". No prior notice that I was aware of was given, and happening so soon as professional adventurers set foot into the camp makes me wonder if the timing was more than a coincidence to prevent more vocal members of our kind discovering what was about to happen.

A crowd parted, quite correctly, as I moved towards the front to see an individual whom I clearly recognised under close arrest and facing the then Knight Commander and General Maladict Hawkwood of the Mercenary Guild amongst others. It would seem that the Knight Commander, under Military Law, had appointed himself sole arbiter to the proceedings and that the General was acting as an expert witness for the prosecution.

I had sent a sparrowhawk to General Maledict a half Moon previously explaining the background to our operations in Nerese under the accused's command. I explained to her that it would not make sense to carry proceedings forward since someone significantly higher than her pay grade had authorised the operations. Apparantly these words were received "too late" for General Maledict to be able to act on them.

Quite simply, the outcome of the trial was seemingly decided before the assembled masses had gathered. It was decided by the Knight Commander that the accused was under Military Law, was being tried as a soldier, and therefore could be executed if found guilty. No amount of reasoning from myself seemed to having any impact on the course of the evidence. Given the nature and numbers of the assembled masses any more.... direct action.... by myself would have been futile.

I made it my business to attend the execution, which I can confirm was carried out by decapitation. Distressingly, the head was removed and placed on the shrine of the Green Lord for some time as a reminder about the wanton destruction of the forest. Sickening as this was, it was made worse by what was to follow.

Less than one sleep later, I discovered from the gravedigger who had been employed to inhume our cousin that when his head and torso were re-united for burial, certain ... body parts ... were missing. Without wishing to divulge any Guild Secrets, my suspicions immediately fell on the Guild of Alchemists. I had a word with their GuildMaster suggesting he may like to investigate since I would be forced to treat this as Theft and take appropriate action when those responsible were identified. The missing parts were returned to the grave in Nerese one sleep later.

To the end, the accused bore himself with the dignity and lack of emotion that I had expected. I only wish that the HuMans involved in this mockery had recognised this for what it was - a desire not to see Eldenshay aflame again.

What is done is done. All we can try to do is mitigate the consequences. Should you wish me to act as liasion again between the HuMan King Stephen and our People, you have only to ask.

Last edited by PeteFrench on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Master

Bohemia

Master

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:45 pm    
Post subject:

*Foj steps forward and bows to the council members. She speaks nervously,quietly with the occational stutter*

Respected Council members.

I... I was in the camp just before anything happened. I was with all of the members of my church save for the devotee Brother Ferris. We were walking to the shrine so that it could be consecrated in the name of the Holy Lady Vleybor. Someone, i can't remember who, walked past and asked that we send a Priest to a council of Light meeting. A gentlemen offered to go and the rest of the church felt hurt that he would leave us at that time to attend pollotical meetings instead of our religious duties. I cannot remember his name but i know that he, a human, was brought up by the elves of this forrest, or so he has told me. Later he told me that this meeting was to determin the fate of the General and all but him had voted for the execution.

I watched the General be marched across the compound. I imidiately ran to Councillor Isilwen as i did not recognise him but I knew that it was him for some reason. She confirmed that it was the General and I expressed that he should not be killed. Isilwen told me there was nothing that could be done with so many against so few.

In the middle of all this it was announced that he'd murdered loads of the Lady Mayoress' men.

I then went to my church as i knew they would try something if they knew how this could affect Eldenshay. I told them that i believed that the race war that has barely ended here would respark if word of the humans killing the General came back to those that still follow our Princes views. The church, in as much an effort to save the General, and as much an effort to save those that might be lost of both races if another war was to happen, tried to stop the execution. I did have to explain to my church that the human war council would not listen to me as I am not their race, nor am i high enough in their social tables.

Notably, High Mother Katakura Mawata, Ambasador for Nippon, moved to the front of the crowd and tried using her important status to command their attention and talk them out of their decision. She was, apparantly, listened to but her advice ignored.
Also, as the execution went ahead Farther Jacob Gris also tried to stop it happening. This time he used gifts and miricles that our Lady blesses us with. I believe what happened, although i couldnt see it, was that he made the executioner drop his weapon. This made people run after him in an attempt to catch and punish him. It was then that I managed to catch up with him. He was tried for magical assault, i think, although there was noone that could attest to it actually happening to be Farther Gris' fault that the weapon was droped.

In all the commotion I was trying to find out what had happened to the General. I had ran to follow the crowd to find him but i should have ran to where the crowd were coming from. A group gathered around the Primate of Sidhe and Farther Gris and i was trying to listen to what was happening. All of a sudden i felt a horrible feeling. Something terrible had happened and i sank to my knees in prayer. When I stood again I heard the Lady Mayoress of Norham say something rude, as she usually does while i am in her presense, about "what on arda is wrong with the Vleyborians?" And then I realised that it wasnt just me that felt bad, it was all of my church. When we all rushed to find out what had happened I was told that the General had lost his eyes. This was after he was executed.

The whole thing was disgusting and I was very shocked that noone cared that more lives would be lost for this one life. They didn't even care when i suggested it was the human race that would suffer also.

I did ask, once i had returned home, on a public notice board that anything that would happen in the future that involves Eldenshay be discussed with someone that knows what is going on there. I then recieved a note from the Mayoress that was very rude and implied that she did hear what we said, she just didnt want to listen to my advice. I wasnt even suggesting that i knew what was going on, i just felt that the Council should have been spoken to or at the least any Eldenshay elves that were there.

Um... Is there anything else you would like to know? Appologies that I seem to have ranted a bit. This whole subject is slightly unsettling for me.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Too Damn Frothy

NPC

Too Damn Frothy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:36 pm    
Post subject:

*The council is quiet for sometime after Foj falls silent and their is a palpable tension in the air. *

*Councillor Ar-Varok* : Your apologies for your testimony is not necessary, Cousin. You spoke well.

*High Councillor Yavinithae*: Indeed, thank you both for your words, until any councillor wishes to call upon you again, you may both step down.

*Councillor Bellathron* : Perhaps this was some great mistake? Perhaps they did not realise the service he had done them? Perhaps they were deceived by their Konnish enemies in some attempt at revenge against the one who defeated...

*Councillor Mīrseron (Interrupting)*: Or perhaps the mannish need for his help had come to an end and with their victory secured their thoughts turn to the subjugation of Eldenshay and the enslavement or murder of our people. As you sit here trying to attribute their treachery to their disorganisation or their stupidity you fail to even consider that even as we receive news our former protector's fate we are told that they are marching troops on us already. If this was the blunderings of weak minded fools then why do their contemporaries not decry them instead of commiting to further actions of naked aggression? No my kindred, mark my words, if they simply did not trust us or fear us they would not risk such escalation, the mortal in charge of the knights has done exactly what his strictures would have him do. Without betraying his master's trust he has all but told us his master's wishes.

*Councillor Tondrandķr*: So if we have exiled Tyressan to the mercy of mortal "justice", the same "justice" which has taken the last of the Minhiriath, then how can we possibly mass a defence?

*Councillor Mīrseron*: Thankfully I have discovered that the knights of Ithron are sorely depleted. We more than outnumber them and we still have weapons beyond mortal ken.

*Councillor Bellathron* : Maybe there is still chance for them to step back from the brink, if Kyrissulean Suis-Erin should take a message to the mortal King?

*High Councillor Yavinithae*: King Stephen the Red made our terms of ceasefire quite clear, Councillor Isilwen is his presence on this council, it is her who needs to speak to their Councils and bring the message of Eldenshay to them.
*To Isilwen*
Councillor, as High Councillor I bid you take this message to the mortal authorities. First we ask that they demonstrate the trust of us that they expect us to have of them, by removing the knights from around Eldenshay. Second we ask that they prove their constant claims of justice for elven citizenry and prosecute all those involved in the murder of Saeren Minhiriath as befits the slaying of one appointed by the King to the status of advisor. Finally we expect that the ones who were responsible for the murder to be tried for murder of the General and Treason against the province of Ithron which he faithfully served.

*Councillor Mīrseron*: I think that I speak for all of us when I say that we concur with this message, and we call on Councillor Isilwen's eloquence to win us these concessions. However, this is too little too late. We need action now from one who is used to command and leadership, not debate and rhetoric. The Council's acceptance of King Stephen's terms, and therefore the blood of the General spilled by mortal hands still stains the one who advised us to accept the General's now pointless sacrifice. I say that High Councillor Yavinithae has failed Eldenshay and should no longer lead this council. Therefore I propose that Councillor Ar-Varok o’i’Kelevhen be named High Councillor, and further that he also be named General of the combined armed forces of Eldenshay!

*Councillor Aeabrźg*: I concur.

*Councillor Corusirio*: I concur.

*High Councillor Yavinithae*: That is impossible, there has not been a General who was permitted to rule since before the days of the Queen.

*Councillor Mīrseron*: It is possible, there is no rule against it, there is only tradition, Tradition has failed us, the mortals have shown us they will only respect us when they fear us. Will you accept the vote.

*High Councillor Yavinithae (Sighing)* : I accept. The vote must pass two for one for such a change. With first light you will place your choice of leaf into the hollow of the mallorn. Gold to accept the vote, Silver to reject.

This Council is hereby adjourned.

Master

Bohemia

Master

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:24 pm    
Post subject:

*At some point Foj raises her hand, nervously*

Too Damn Frothy

NPC

Too Damn Frothy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:06 pm    
Post subject:

*High Councillor Yavinithae* (Looks at Foj with sad eyes.) : The session is ended Saretheal, you may speak as you wish.

Master

Bohemia

Master

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:25 pm    
Post subject:

I just remembered something. The Knight Commander, the old one, before he died he said that he was newly aware of how Eldenshay might react and had said he was going to try and help calm things down. I believe that he meant it sincerely and didnt want to start any fighting. The current Knight Commander, who tells me he wasnt on the war council when it happened so he couldnt influence anyone away from their descision, he is also very nervous as he doesnt want to start a war with us. He wants to help as much as possible.

I also wondered if i might speak to someone about my punishment? And I have some questions about religion I would like to ask one of you. But only if you have a spare moment, i understand you are all very busy.

Derby Fools And Heroes Forum Index -> Eldenshay