Welcome to the Derby Branch Messageboard.

When creating a username, please use your real name and put your Membership No. in the signature.
Please abide by the Society Web Guidelines when posting.

Profile Register Memberlist Search Log in to check your private messages Usergroups FAQ Log in

Council of Eldenshay
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Derby Fools And Heroes Forum Index -> Eldenshay

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Too Damn Frothy

NPC

Too Damn Frothy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:21 pm    
Post subject:

*High Councillor Yavinithae*: Of course, Saretheal, your testimony has been a great service to Eldenshay. Please come and I will offer what help is appropriate.

Master

Bohemia

Master

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:49 pm    
Post subject:

(ooc - what does that mean now? Should i switch to pm or continue here?)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Branch Ref

Vau

Branch Ref

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:17 pm    
Post subject:

(OoC - up to you, PM if you want to talk in private)

Master

Bohemia

Master

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:24 pm    
Post subject:

(ooc - awesome, thanks)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Too Damn Frothy

NPC

Too Damn Frothy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:04 am    
Post subject:

On the Following Evening

*Yavinithae*: On this day XI Harvesting-Yavannie MVIII Annus Pactum in the Age of Falling Leaves, I confirm that the action of Councillor Mîrseron has VI gold leaves and III of silver. Therefore I declare the action passed by a single vote. Thus I step down as High Councillor.

*Ar-Varok*: Here do I, Ar-Varok o’i’Kelevhen, as representative to the council for Mori'quessir, do swear to serve Eldenshay as High Councillor for as long as I am able, being both guide and conscience for our peoples in these times of strife. Further do I, Ar-Varok o’i’Kelevhen, do swear to protect and defend Eldenshay as General of the combined armed forces, against any and all who would seek to harm our peoples with such force and conviction necessary to preserve the sanctity of this beautiful forest and the lives of her peoples.
As duly appointed representative of the Council I do hereby warmly thank Councillor Yavinithae for her brief but exemplary work since the end of the Dagor-Delurûth. None should doubt her wisdom or ability for her policy since the peace was agreed has been one of mutual trust, and the failure of that policy, and that trust, is not incumbent upon her or this Council. From this point forward Eldenshay shall only return trust when it is given, and return mistrust and injustice with the scorn and firm action that it earns.

*Yavinithae*: Thank you, High Councillor, I have but one request before I return to my normal duties of Councillor for Fhaintesrae. I ask that the Council recognise the assistance of Kyrissulean and Saretheal, and in particular review the banishment of the latter. Let the penalty for her trusting mortals end with the ending of that policy I did follow.

*Ar-Varok*: The murders and mutilations on our borders, and the murder and mutilation of our cousin in Nerese were both abominable horrors that I hope have had one and only good result, the education of our children of the dangers of the world. The elf in question is indeed still a child and we should remember such. We should remember that she continues to grow, and growth is painful. Her lessons in the consequences of blind trust of mortals has come at a cost to us, but at no less to her and if she is a child, then it is our mutual responsibility to aid and protect her, not to force her into the hands of the very people who’s savagery she has witnessed. Therefore Saretheal Estrelle Nimbrithil Nenhama I hereby lift your banishment from Eldenshay, however within its borders you may not claim responsibility or benefits of adulthood until such time as the council recognises your maturity. We shall continue to accept Councillor Isilwen as your legal guardian in Eldenshay matters, but other than that you are once again free to come and go from these lands as you so wish.

Master

Bohemia

Master

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:50 pm    
Post subject:

*Foj bites her lip and tries to stop a smile before she speaks. Bows*

Thank you, honoured Council. I am very very greatful and will do all I can to see that those things never happen again.

Derby Fools And Heroes Forum Index -> Eldenshay