Welcome to the Derby Branch Messageboard.

When creating a username, please use your real name and put your Membership No. in the signature.
Please abide by the Society Web Guidelines when posting.

Profile Register Memberlist Search Log in to check your private messages Usergroups FAQ Log in

*Crystal's Ruin*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Derby Fools And Heroes Forum Index -> Tesrae

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Too Damn Frothy

Palthera

Too Damn Frothy

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:07 pm    
Post subject:

That's cause the cheese that is usually made is made with milk. You can have most of the ham if you like, I like cheese and apples...

*She gets up and goes to her bag, awkwardly opening it and bringing out a large bundle which she lays down beside Vau, her expression is oddly apologetic*

There is some stuff I find... difficult explain... *the redness hasn't faded*
Littlest Damn Hero

(Cara Dutson BR08)

Branch Ref

Vau

Branch Ref

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:24 pm    
Post subject:

I share half *rrr* with you, you wounded more gravely than I *rrr* and need more.

*Vau draws a hooked dagger from an intricately carved sheath and easily slices the ham into chunks. He looks at her with sympathy.*

If something you need I understand, I try hard. *rrr*

Gary Smith, Derby Referee, TGG

Too Damn Frothy

Palthera

Too Damn Frothy

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:37 pm    
Post subject:

I think the wound is long past now. Just need it fixed now, won't be fixed by eating meat. You have a faster metabolism than me and I enjoy fruit and cheese.

And... when I say difficult for me to explain I mean it's because... *Crystal takes an apple and starts to roll it across the ground* ...cause it's stuff that embarrasses me. The kisses I give are different to the sort that Alina was talking about, kisses like that I'm not interested in. *Crystal seems entirely focused on the apple, or at least her eyes are leaving it as she bruises it across the ground*
Littlest Damn Hero

(Cara Dutson BR08)

Branch Ref

Vau

Branch Ref

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:56 pm    
Post subject:

*Vau watches her in complete incomprehension, eyes, ears and nose all straining to discern meaning from her.*

So why embarress? *growl* You not want ki... kiss I again? I understand. I make solemn *snarl* promise will not try ki... will not try ever again.

Too Damn Frothy

Palthera

Too Damn Frothy

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:15 pm    
Post subject:

This is why it's hard to explain, cause it's nothing you've had explained and it's nothing I'm willing to...

I kiiss people because I want to. If I had never wanted to give you kisses I never would have. But different kisses have different implications. My kisses... they're affectionate, kisses of close firends and family. The kisses Alina... *her jaw tightens and she's still watching the apple* ...demonstrated are the kind of kisses that married people use.

*Crystal stops abusing the apple and glances up briefly*
Littlest Damn Hero

(Cara Dutson BR08)

Branch Ref

Vau

Branch Ref

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:26 pm    
Post subject:

*Vau struggles to keep up with the conversation.*

And we not *growl* married? *rrrrr* I know. I know you not m... marry anyone for many year yet. *rrrrr* So... no kisses of that type? But already say that, so *growl* no need for embarress?

*Vau has the expression of the hopelessly confused.*

Too Damn Frothy

Palthera

Too Damn Frothy

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:34 pm    
Post subject:

*Crystal laughs briefly*

Metaphor: the blind leading the blind. I'm trying to explain something I don't properly understand either.

*sighs and kneads her useless arm*

So yes, you can have the bigger share of the meat cause I don't eat as much and I have alternatives. And I don't think of you as foul.
Littlest Damn Hero

(Cara Dutson BR08)

Branch Ref

Vau

Branch Ref

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:47 pm    
Post subject:

*In turn Vau casts his eyes down and his face blackens as he struggles to speak.*

I not understand... *growl* I know you *snarl* think I close friend... and *growl* care. I know you *rrrrr* young and not need... more from I? ... Naan âshûrz-lat ûsum aaraarsh-ishi agh tiil-lat ûsum bûrz-ishi. Naraash yonk lârz Arda-ishi. I need... *growl*

*Vau blackens further, struggling to keep speaking.*

I feel need to be *growl* near you, but more feel need for you be happy *rrrrr* always want *rrrrr* hold you near *growl* watch you or *rrrrr* listen to you.

*breath rattling now he plunges on before his fear can silence him*

*growl* Never knew why kaalgrisch say "miss you" until now because it like metaphor of *rrrrr* m-missing part of self when you *snarl* away, b-but w-when near *growl* it feel like feeling so strong it *growl* almost hurt not to touch you *rrrrr* and be next you.

*Vau's brow is heavily furrowed and his eyes glisten with unshed black tears*

Sometime I think it better that we be apart. *snarl* That why I want go dhaubmûl ...*growl* because you... not interested... not ready... and all I do *rrrrr* is cause you worry, embaressment and *growl* hurt. If you release I from promise then only *snarl* be sad if die, and not have to worry about *growl* explain things or be embarressed...

Too Damn Frothy

Palthera

Too Damn Frothy

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:34 am    
Post subject:

*There's along pause in which Crystal seems to be unable to do anything other than move her gaze between Vau and the floor. When she eventually speaks it's slowly and hesitantly.*

I... wouldn't want you to be around me if it causes you pain. I don't want the only reason you spend time with me is because you promised you wouldn't avoid me anymore.

I don't want you to go on the dhaubmul because I don't think it will help at all and I think all that would happen is that you'd stand a good chance of killing yourself, nor will I be any less concerned about you if you're not here. Friends have concern for other friends regardless of how close or far away they are.

I'm sorry I'm too young to want to marry. *she continues more dryly* Well, I'm not, I'm sorry on your part, not on mine since I still think marriage is an unnecessary complication to a life that is getting complicated enough all by itself.
Littlest Damn Hero

(Cara Dutson BR08)

Branch Ref

Vau

Branch Ref

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:16 am    
Post subject:

*Vau responds with his voice thick with emotion*

I swear to you *growl* there no place rather be than with you, no matter if in Arda, Elysium or Sharda itself. *rrrrr* Just not want selfish need to be with you *growl* to bring you pain or embarressment. *rrrrr* It price of tainted blood that *snarl* bring unhappiness to any who close to I.

*Forces himself to look up at her and discipline is back in his voice.*

It start to worry me *snarl* about kaalgrisch ceremony of swearing loyalty *growl* you say is complicated, and ... and ... other say also, that it need one prepared. *rrrrr* Will never marry now, *snarl* and perhaps it best because I totally unprepared for it *growl* and unlike kaalgrisch I unlikely... grow up... any more than are now.

*Vau tries to continue in the lighter tone but his resolve fails him and he stares directly into the fire once more, drying tears on his eyes. Finally he speaks almost as in confession.*

Not sorry I ... *growl* that not ready... *rrrrr* marry are you... *growl* would be too... *snarl* too hard see... *rrrrr* you marry another... *growl* would want be... *snarl* happy for you... *rrrrr* but even thought... *snarl* hurt like... more... *rrrrr* than mere flesh... *growl* could...

Too Damn Frothy

Palthera

Too Damn Frothy

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:36 am    
Post subject:

I don't think you need worry about me marrying anyone else Vau.

*she finally takes a bite out of the apple she's been abusing and then rests it on her lap as she unwraps a lump of soft yellow cheese from the cloth its wrapped in*

You don't bring me pain Vau, more concerned that I bring you considerably more discomfort than you could ever bring me. It's just that there were... holes in things you were taught while growing up, which is why these things confuse you.
Littlest Damn Hero

(Cara Dutson BR08)

Branch Ref

Vau

Branch Ref

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:12 pm    
Post subject:

*Vau continues to stare, the fire reflecting in his empty eyes*

May be some *growl* discomfort, but never knew comfort *rrr* until held by you. May be some unhappiness,*snarl* but not knew happiness til kissed by you. May sometime be hurt, *rrrrr* but pain nothing compared with not hearing voice, *growl* not seeing face, not smelling presence.

*Vau chokes up briefly then mutters quietly under his breath as if singing or reciting*

I not think you understand how much I love you still
I not think you realise, that you are perfect in my eyes
And I not think you know that I believe in you

*He clears his throat and continues*
I... I need be with you. *growl* I want be close to... *rrrrr*

I had duty, *snarl* zeal, *growl* purpose.

Until met you *rrrrr* never wanted anything before...

Too Damn Frothy

Palthera

Too Damn Frothy

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:55 pm    
Post subject:

*Crystal shuffles over so she can put her head on his shoulder again, half smiling*

And I'm here, really I am and I'll continue to be around. Mostly intact too. And you still haven't eaten anything. Although on the upside, neither have I caused you to do yourself physical injury either, which is definitely an improvement. I'm fairly certain most of your new scars are due to me saying something at the wrong time.
Littlest Damn Hero

(Cara Dutson BR08)

Branch Ref

Vau

Branch Ref

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:29 pm    
Post subject:

*Vau relaxes slightly again at the touch of her cheek on his shoulder. He looks down at the vicious hooked dagger still clasped in his fist, it's razor edge sending reflections of firelight dancing dervish-like across their faces.*

That seem happen *growl* much lately. Think I hate *rrrrr* foul flesh and that why keep ignoring it.

*Vau makes no movement toward the food or to raise his eyes, but his head leans gently against hers once more*

I never wanted anything for *snarl* self before, feel selfish that want be with you, want be close *growl* but... I not avoid? *rrrrr* stay as friend???

Too Damn Frothy

Palthera

Too Damn Frothy

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:02 pm    
Post subject:

You'll always be my friend Vau and I'd prefer it if you didn't avoid me. *she picks up a lump of ham and offers it somewhat decisively to him* Food. Eat. Can eat between talking.
Littlest Damn Hero

(Cara Dutson BR08)

Derby Fools And Heroes Forum Index -> Tesrae