Welcome to the Derby Branch Messageboard.

When creating a username, please use your real name and put your Membership No. in the signature.
Please abide by the Society Web Guidelines when posting.

Profile Register Memberlist Search Log in to check your private messages Usergroups FAQ Log in

That's it, I'm moving to Exmead Permanently!

Derby Fools And Heroes Forum Index -> The Horse and Cart

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Too Damn Frothy

NPC

Too Damn Frothy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 pm    
Post subject: That's it, I'm moving to Exmead Permanently!

I used to 'ave a nice place in Stappeford, even though it were close to Darian which were full of undead for a few years. Yet then I was chased out by that Guiadonese Fop, Artus an' his men loyal to the Usurper. Then when the elves killed them all, I was 'opin to get me place back but it turned out the demons 'ad moved in. Then when finally it seem that all the demons add left, I finally plucked up courage ta move back in and wash the Demon stink of sulphur and the Giaudonese stench of Garlic out of the Carpets.

Then las' night I be 'earin a woman screamin' in the night in a terrible fury tha' chilled me to the bone. I looked out me window an sure enough, it seem to come from tha' 'ill were Wicked End stands. Now tha' has always been a place of ill omen an' dread, even if I be respecting tha' Lady who used to live there. So I could not sleep fer the rest of tha night as nameless dread stole over me.

Now this mornin' dawned... except for over Wicked End. There is now a shadow there tha' defies the sun herself. It chills me just to look at it, an it is clearly visible from me 'ouse.

So I know tha' land in Exmead is expensive, because everyone wants to live within tha' comforting palm of Longstor's thorns, but I 'ave me a nice 'ouse, not as stinky now, with a big garden, an its up for sale or trade with anybody tha' can get me a place in Exmead.

"Jynx" Jenx, Freeman of Stappeford

Too Damn Frothy

NPC

Too Damn Frothy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:42 pm    
Post subject:

OK this just ain't funny! I move tae Exmead to get away from all these troubles and then I be bringin me belongings tae me ne place, an a spear as big as yer like is flung through the gates and through me poor mule! Turned orange an' died right quick too!

If anyone needs me, I'll be in Fengate!

"Jynx" Jenx, Freeman of Stappeford

Derby Fools And Heroes Forum Index -> The Horse and Cart